DR Roto-Hog™ Power-Tiller
|MODEL »||Manual- or Electric-Start 9.00 Ft. Lbs Torque|
|Number of Tines||24|
|Tine Range||2-3/4" Above Ground; 7-1/2" Below Ground|
|Frame||12-Gauge 1.5" Tubular Steel|
|Wheels||14" Diameter x 5.5" Width|
|Actuator Cycles per Charge||Minimum of 100 on a Full Charge|
|Hitch Type||Pin Hitch remote control raises/lowers
tongue to height of your hitch
|Machine Size||39"W x 66"L (Transport); 35"H x 77"L
(Wheels Extended, Tines at Full Depth)
|Weight||259 lbs. Manual-Start; 264 lbs. Electric-Start|
|Engine||900 Series Briggs & Stratton OHV|
|Cylinders||1 Cylinder, (Cast-Iron Sleeve)|
|Air Filter||Dual Element|
|Starting||Manual Pull-Start or Electric-Starting
with Key at Remote Control Box
|Fuel Capacity||3 Quarts|
|Machine Warranty||90 days commercial|
|Engine Warranty||90 days commercial|
View other Rental machines
Big, beautiful gardens.
The ROTO-HOG is built for tilling smooth, uniform, seed beds fast. With 24 tines churning across 36" and powered by a Briggs and Stratton overhead valve engine (9.00 ft. lb.s of torque), the ROTO-HOG covers twice as much ground as walk-behind tillers and easily busts through unbroken sod. It tows behind ATVs, riding mowers and tractors, for easy comfortable tilling.
- Powered Actuator - The Actuator raises and lowers the wheels, which raise and lower the tines.
- Remote Control - The Remote Control allows you to make precise adjustments to your tilling depth, turn the Spreader Attachment on and off, and raise/lower the Culti-packer Attachment without leaving your towing vehicle.
- 24 Bolo Tines - Forged of tough tempered steel, these tines spin at over 230 rpm to dig up to 7-1/2" deep and mix soil completely.
- Belt-Drive System - Transfers full power from the engine to the tines. Shear pins on the tine shaft are designed to protect the engine and engine shaft from damage.
- SMOOTH-TRAKª Hitch - Our unique hitch absorbs shocks and jolts so that minimal forward motion from the tiller is transmitted to the towing vehicle for smoother and easier operation.
- Extra Heavy-Duty Steel Frame - This frame is built to last under punishing conditions. Made of 1-1/2"square tubing and 12-gauge steel. Baked on powder coat finish resists corrosion.
- Transport Tires - The tires are 14" in diameter and 5-1/2" wide for easy rolling during transport.